The earliest features seen in the Old School House, formerly Church House, are 17th Century. In 1727 it consisted of three rooms on the ground floor with a chamber over. It was rented by the Church from the Earl of Portsmouth, a local landowner, and was used as a meeting and drinking place.
Download link: EW School Info Sheet - Front
Download link: EW School Info Sheet - Back