Formerly a tithe barn but given to the parish as a communal hall in 1920 - pictured in 2020 after a new foyer extension and noticeboards.
Donated to the parish in 1920, now know as the East Worlington Parish Hall.
East Worlington Parish Hall.
Sheep shearers at Town Farm.
1910 flooding on the Little Dart river.
Local men clearing snow from a road in 1939.
View looking northwards from near the village hall.
Photographed in 1916.
The former post office situated mid-way between the two villages near Boundys Cross.
Former manor house circa early or mid C16, remodeled mid or late C17 when extended.
East Worlington Parish Hall
Ye Olde Tythe Barn
Snow Clearing in 1939
East Worlington Main Street
East Worlington Cheese School
Oak Ash and Thorn Post Office
East Worlington House
Read about the results from activities related to our renovation and improvement projects.
Read about our conservation and renovation projects and the heritage project group.
Browse and search through historical files and photos uploaded to our heritage document archive.
Community volunteers collecting and collating information for future generations.