East Worlington Parish Hall runs a monthly prize draw to help support the funds needed to improve and maintain the Hall. the draw normally takes place during the Sunday brunch on the second Sunday of each month.
If there is no Sunday Brunch in any month then the draw will still take place in the presence of at least two independent witnesses. The winner will be notified and the winning number posted on this website.
Coronavirus Restriction: During the Coronavirus pandemic the Hall is closed and the Brunch suspended. The number will still be drawn monthly on the second Sunday of each month by the Committee Chair in full view of an independent observer. Winners will be paid in cash following the lifting of the social distancing and self isolation arrangements.
|Month||Winning Number||Month||Winning Number|
Monthly Draw Supported Actions
The Monthly Draw membership contributes directly to improved facilities of the Parish Hall:
2014—Contribution to a PA system to use at a wide range of events
2015—Contribution to purchase of different sized tables
2016—Contribution to refurbishment of main hall
2017—Contribution to installation of audio-visual equipment
2018—Contribution to refurbishment of kitchen
2019—Contribution to purchase of new chairs
New members can join at any time. To register with our Monthly Draw please complete the online Monthly Draw Registration form. We can take payment by Cash, Standing order or BACS and we will get in contact with you to arrange this. We have a Standing Order Mandate form you need to complete if you choose this payment method.
Alternatively you may contact the Monthly Draw Administrator by email at email@example.com to request an offline form to complete and we will get back to you.
Renewing Existing membership
Membership renews automatically 12 months after the initial registration. If you pay by Standing order no further action is needed.
If you pay by BACS or cash we will contact you when your renewal is due to remind to submit another BACS payment or arrange details for handing over a cash payment.
Coronavirus Restriction: Cash payment will be made following the lifting of the social distancing and self isolation arrangements.
Please email the Monthly Draw Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate that you wish to leave the monthly draw. If you have set up a standing order for payment please cancel that and we will do the same at our end. If you pay by cash or BACS you do no need to take any further action.
Rules of the Draw
- To register for the Monthly Draw you must be over 16 years old.
- Registration must be for a minimum of 12 months and continuations in blocks of 12 month.
- Entry into the Draw is £1.00 per number per month.
- Payment can be by BACS, standing order or cash.
- Numbers will only be entered in the Draw when full payment has been received.
- A draw will be made every month, and this will take place on the second Sunday of each month at Worlington Sunday Brunch. If there is no Sunday Brunch in any month then the draw will still take place in the presence of at least two independent witnesses.
- All people registering in the draw will be provided with a unique draw number for each entry.
- There will be one prize winner each month who will receive 50% of the total funds received during that particular month.
- Terms and Conditions apply when there are 100 or more members in the Monthly Draw. See our Terms and Conditions below for details.
- Payment of the monthly prize will be by cash or cheque from the East Worlington Parish Hall Fund.
- Entitlement to prize money will only be on full registration payment having been received.
- The winner and winning number will be placed on this page on the East Worlington Parish Hall website after each draw: https://ewph.uk/parish-hall/about-us/monthly-draw/.
The East Worlington Monthly Draw is promoted by East Worlington Parish Hall Committee and is registered by the North Devon District Council under the Gambling Act 2005. Small Society Lotteries Licence Number SSL0177
This monthly draw is monitored by North Devon District Council and all returns are available for inspection by the general public for 18 months following the date of the monthly draw.